Friday 22 May 2015

Illustration Masterclass, 27 - 31 July, Marlborough College Summer School

Artwork by Arnaldo Putzu
I'm very pleased to announce, I will be teaching a full time book illustration workshop for 5 days at Marlborough College Summer School, 27th - 31st July.

The course will be focusing on illustrating the classic children's story 'Swallows And Amazons' by Arthur Ransome. Summer japes and a jolly good adventure in the English Lake District - what could be better?!

If last year is anything to go by, the course will be lots of fun and hopefully participating students will learn a huge amount - if not, there is always the free food!

Course fee: £370
Click this link for more details.

1 comment:

krissta passanante said...

I wish I loved in England, I would love to your class.